Friday, April 16, 2010

16-04-2010

Today is 16th of April. And tomorrow of cause will
be 17th of April. What is that 17th mean to me?
Mean I've came to KL a full-fill month.
What what what and what I've observed in
this 3o days?
Well, 1stly is the lifestyle. For the 1st week
I came here. Beh tahan peoples in KL
that they eat their meal about 1 hour late
than peoples in Sandakan. For the 1st week
is just like I'm living in hell you know?
Luckily for the 2nd week, get used of it.
And I do observed a lot about friends.
What are friends?
A real friend will take care you, where you are?
They will look for you.
But what? I was like met some of them,
always rejecting my request. Always like
avoiding me. And was like always treat me
in a special way. I was like,
Holy S..
That's ok. Luckily I got Romano as
my best buddy in KL and I guess is the
best buddy forever. Hope so.
Romano really take care me a lot.
Real thanks here for you, Romano.
I do appreciate you as my friend.
Anyway, about the study.
Things was like jamming up.
Complaining college is not like college,
once work started.
No action take by me. What the..
And I knew a lots friends in
my class too.
Thanks for the appreciation.
I love you all.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment