Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sandakan

Here's my little comments before I leave
my lovely hometown.
There's a lot of things that I missed up
in this little town since I was born in the
year 1991. Totally 19 years of live I've been
stay here and there's a lot of memories which
had been deeply printed in my little brain.
Remembering when I was still in primary
school, I used to study in SJK(C) Tai Tong.
But not really meaningful for me in the 2 years
after moving myself to SJK(C) Pui Gin in the
year 2000. Pui Gin gave me a lot of memory.
Especially my friends.
I still remember that my gang of friends,
Penny, Xin Yi, Shet Yee, Zoe, Eric, David,
Steven, Joel, Howard, Ting Feng, Khei
and Jun Kit.
They used to be my best friend when we're
still in primary school life. Thank you all of you
for giving me a great memory in Pui Gin.
I miss you all!!



After primary life, I were sent to SMK Sung Siew.
Another school, another new life.
I know new Friends, I definately love
my gang of friends. They might not looking good
infront of others cause they're quite naughty.
But they are my true friends.
Holan, Har Win, C kat, Jason, Kok Bing,
Ka Tshun, Chu Vui Lun, Chin Wai Hong,
Maliew and Foo Eng Hong.
Sometimes they make you feel angry,
but their words are really. They won't
back stab behind you. They bring me joy. I
truthfully love them so much.


Besides of school life, I joined a uniform group
which are named Boys' Brigade. Being a part
of BB, I'm proud to say that I'm a BB boys.
I did learn a lot in BB, I learn the way to follow
the Christ. I knew a lot friends inside, officers.
I would like to thanks everyone in BB.
My leader before, who had taught me a lot.
Alvin Thien, Lee Chee Hou, Hing Kwan Hung,
Kevin Wong, Fook Lim and Willie.
They are my leaders when I'm still young.
And definately I would like to thanks boys
who had led by me. And also one of my best
partner in BB, Siah Boon Kiat.
He's a good helper, a truth speaker
and a straight forward guy.
And thanks all the officers and teachers.
Captain Raymond, Alex, Jackey, Andrew,
Nicholas, Miss Hiew (now is Puan Hiew)
and Mr Moh. You guys teach me a lot. Thank you.


Last but not least, my family.
I love my dad. Sometimes he's fierce but
things he done were just wanted me to have
a good future.
I love my mum cause she gave me a lot. She's
a good adviser in my life.
I love my brother cause he's a good sibling.
And also I love my cousin, Shelly Chock.
She's my best cousin ever who had really
helped me a lot in my life. I love her so much.


Thanks for all the people who had attended my
farewell night, I would like to thanks my mum and my dad
for the 1st place, cause she organize the party for me.
And for the 2nd round, inside Fuse.
I would like to thanks my cousin,
Penny, Mei Tze,Ah Bao, Jason,
Foo Eng Hong, Holan, Ah Haw, Chin Wai Hong,
Har Win, Chu Vui Lun, Ka Tshun, Maliew,
Mark Goh for attending my last night. I love
you all.


Lastly, after going KL. I will miss up
everything which I had been through in my
life. I will miss all my Friends and Family.
I LOVE SANDAKAN!!

1 comment:

  1. Bro..hope u reli stil rmb..u born in sdk..no matter wat happen..jie~wil always support u by ur side..jie love u 2...sry

    ReplyDelete