Thursday, November 5, 2009

06-11-2009

After a few days, the *itch is still barking
non-stop and even worse. I told my mum
yesterday that I'm being attacked by
a dog. But my mum just say a word,
'There's different between human and
animal, why should you care so much
about some little bastard animal?'
My mum gave me a right shot, and waken
me up . Yea, why am I fighting with animal?
I am a human, it is an animal. Human should
be in realistic life, animal should be in zoo.
I guess it's time for me to stop having some
sort of stupid war with animals. Thanks
a lot to my mum cause she really waken
me up. Love my mum so so much. ^^
Here's little message for you,animal.
I will stop here, as if you wanna continue
barking. Just go on. I'm out of it now, not
because you win. But there's really a big
different between you and me. I'm a human
and you're an animal. So, I should do my
part as a human. Go back your zoo.
As soon as possible.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment